Hi - i just found out about this from a coworker. I was the GPM (Group Program Manager) and project manager for courier and i’d love to Beta your product, can I? It is great you guys are finding ways to help this concept live.
*Note: A few of you registered with TestFlightapp a few hours too late. We will compile this device ID’s so you can hopefully test on Monday.
We are one day ahead of schedule! Tapose reached the beta (what we call the prototype phase) milestone this morning. The app has been submitted to TestFlightapp. This is only the second time I’ve used TestFlightapp, so hopefully everything goes accordingly.
We plan to implement some pop-up tutorials to explain buttons and features, but it is not in this version. So, some things to note:
1) Tap on the VERY left bar to expose the Control Hub
2) Drag-and-drap is the default for Tapose. Drag-and-drop apps into one of the two panels to open.
3) Share with contacts: Open the contacts app, and then drag-and-drop a contact onto the Journal
4) Bottom buttons in order: Collection (all Journals), Index (pages of current Journal), Add (add new Journal), Settings (change paper type or Journal info), previous, next, undo, redo, and Search.
5). Tap the PenCup to expose Font, Eraser, Drawing, Highlighter, Sticky Notes, Media, Lists, and Cut. The cut tool does not work yet. Highlighter only highlights text at the moment.
6) Double tap a PenCup button to bring up options. I.E. double tap the drawing button to change the size and color.
Please remember that this is still a work in progress :). We will try to add to this list as I remember more information that needs to be shared. Happy testing!
A beta video will probably be submitted sometime Sunday or Monday.
As always, thanks for the continued support!!! ^_^
No, it will not initially. That is something that we can work on in a later revision of the app.
A message was sent to backers yesterday posing the idea of a subscription based service. The responses were detailed, informative, and numerous. These responses have yielded the decision: NOT to offer a subscription based service.
Business will continue as planned from the beginning with the $10 dollar charge for Tapose’. As previous posts have stated, we appreciate and listen to our backers that choose to constructively converse about their concerns. Thank you for your understanding as we continue to work diligently to offer the best possible product/service that we can.